Our Price £25.00
||Redesigned for lighter weight and more efficient power transfer. Ergonomically designed and scientifically tested Body Geometry Footbeds were co-developed with Andy Pruitt, Director of the Boulder Centre for Sports Medicine, to customise fit and measurably improve performance
- Provides cycling specific longitudinal arch and metatarsal support for a custom fit
- By standing on the Arch-O-Meter at a Specialized dealer, a rider can determine the optimum level of foot contour:
- +Red = minimal contours for riders that prefer minimal support
- ++Blue = moderate support for riders with flat to standard arch
- +++Green = significant support for riders with standard or high arches
- Proprietary foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting support
- Shim and wedges (sold separately) are an integral part of any shoe fit to improve knee/leg/foot alignment
ONLINE FINANCE AVAILABLE
Hover mouse for full example.
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm current specification before buying.